Candidate for Ulster County Legislator, District 15 (Wawarsing & Village of Ellenville)
I will listen, I will care, I will act. That’s not just a campaign slogan, my lifetime of experience has been built around listening to and standing up for people.
I am running to represent all of the people of Ulster County’s 15th District, regardless of color, sex, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, or immigration status.
Our shared humanity is infinitely more important than any differences.
In June our County Legislature voted against being a Sanctuary county. That is precisely the kind of divisive politics that I strive to replace. Ellenville, and all of Ulster County, should be working together for the betterment of the community, and be one people. It will take all of us to come together.
My actions have been driven by an ethos to serve my community. A few of my actions have been…
- Pastor at Shiloh Baptist church
- Veteran, 21 years United States Army
- Member of the Ellenville School Board for 23 years
- Member of Ellenville’s Local Development Corporation
- Member of the Ulster County Charter Commission Committee
- Chairperson of the Executive Board for the Ellenville Regional Hospital
- Served on the Ellenville Million Committee
- Served on Ellenville Revolving Loan Committee
- Served on the Sullivan and Ulster REAP Commission
I dream of a community with economic opportunity for all, flourishing a sustainable environment.
Please support my campaign. It will take all of us.